Real reviews, comments and advice from owners of the TGA Buddy Mobility Scooter…
You can also help by answering the questions at the bottom of this page.
Add your own comments and help others.
Thank you to Noel G Crump for supplying the following useful review and information…
What make and model of mobility scooter do you have?
Where did you buy this from?
How much did you pay?
£1280 including offline battery charger
What do you like about your particular scooter?
Pneumatic rear tyres and front suspension
What do you dislike about your particular scooter?
Some of the smaller plastic around tiller could be better as they have a tendency to drop off
Out of 10 what would you score your mobility scooter?
Does it cost much to run?
Do you have any advice for others thinking of buying a mobility scooter?
My first scooter were solid tyres which was a mistake as I have chronic spinal arthritis you really do need pneumatic tyres and good suspension.
Add Your TGA Buddy Review & Comments
Video of the TGA Buddy Scooter
Advantages of the TGA Buddy
- Folds flat or comes apart with ease
- The heaviest component weighs less than 28 lbs
- Wide wheelbase makes it very sturdy and stable
- A sturdy, lightweight all-aluminium frame
- Plenty of leg room for even the tallest user
- Batteries lift out easily – no connections
- Large wheels give ample ground clearance
- It will fit in most car boots and hatchbacks
- The batteries can be charged either on or off the scooter
- The tiller is adjustable for your comfort and lifts off easily, again, with no cables or plugs to disengage
- It stands alone vertically when folded and takes up less than 2 sq ft of floorspace
- Front and rear lights fitted as standard
- Equally happy indoors or out
- A turning radius of less than 70 cms
- A simple switch limits the top speed for greater control when in narrow aisles and confined spaces
- It is fitted with folding armrests, lights, horn, and keyswitch security as standard
- It has an automatic braking system and automatic parking brake
- Available in blue or lilac
- It comes complete with a market leading 3 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support service