Real reviews, comments and advice from owners of the Mercury Prism Mobility Scooter…
You can also help by answering the questions at the bottom of this page.
Add your own comments and help others.
Thank you to Hazel for supplying the following useful review and information…
What make and model of mobility scooter do you have?
My scooter is a Mercury Prism, 4 wheeled.
Where did you buy this from?
I bought it in response to an advert in local Post Office, and it cost me £245, and it had loads of extras… overall cover, bag on back, stick holders, etc.
Do you have any advice for others thinking of buying a mobility scooter?
As I am 90, I am always aware of the camber of the road and the pot-holes so I am never a ‘relaxed’ driver, as I would be in a shopping precint. If you feel you might need a mobility scooter, keep your eyes open for second hand ones, as there is always a turn over! Then if you feel you need to upgrade, you can……
About the Mercury Prism Mobility Scooter
• New design wireless connector means it can be split apart in seconds for easy transportation.
• Stylish and appealing body design.
• Available in 9 standard colours; Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue, Champagne and Electric Blue.
• Facility to order any other colour shrouds you would like.
• Maximum range is 10 miles on a full battery charge.
• A second battery pack is available and extends the range up to 20 miles.
• Top speed of 4 mph.
• Weight carrying capacity of up to 115kg (18 stone).
• Height adjustable Removable Comfortable Swivel seat with Adjustable Armrests fold down tiller and an internal lifting handle for easy transportation.
• Easy to remove power pack fitted with 2 x 12AH sealed lead acid batteries.
• Intelligent electromagnetic brake system.
• Front storage basket.
• Includes an on board and in-house charger as standard.
• Ground Clearance is 44mm.